On Friday’s we celebrate things. Please remember to check out VikLit.blogspot.com to see what other people are cheering about. Thanks to VikLit for starting this blog.
- I made a little progress on my new story. Still struggling a bit, but at least we got something done.
- My author friend, Anna Tshekeche, wrote a lovely review for my book, Tails of Sweetbrier. Thank you, Anna! If you’d like to find out more about Anna and her books, please visit, http://www.authorannna.com
- We didn’t get the blizzard they forecasted this week! Sorry for the people in MA who did get it.
- I had a very nice interview with author, Bertha Mukodzani, who wrote the inspiring book, A Life Steered. If you’d like to find out more about Bertha and her work, please visit:/www,bmukodzani.blogspot.com.
- I wish all of you a lovely weekend. Thanks for visiting.
Looking for uplifting stories? Try: http://www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.