On Fridays we celebrate the good things, big and small, that happened during the week. Here’s what we’re cheering about this week
- No snow!-Yay! We’re so excited that there was no snow this week.
- My car stays outside and it finally doesn’t look like an igloo anymore.
- I’m enjoying my new volunteer job.
- A news release is out about Tails of Sweetbrier’s award: It you’d like to check it out, you can find it here: http://ow.ly/u03i
- Be sure to stop by http://www.VikLit.blogspot.com to check out what other people are celebrating. VikLit is the founder of Celebrate the Small Things.
- Looking for inspiration? check out my new website: http://www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com
Good children’s books: http://www.goodebooks.net/