- Only two snow storms this week! We had one small storm this week, which is hardly worth mentioning, but now we have one with 3 stages! Yuck. Still, we’re getting closer to Spring, yay!
- At least we don’t live in the areas where they never have snow and don’t know how to manage it.
- There may be an exciting opportunity coming, but I won’t find out about it till after this is posted.
- Special shout outs to DL Hammonds and Alex Cavanaugh for their blogs that so many of us enjoy(myself included, of course) We are able to help one another and encourage each other, which is so helpful to everyone. Stop by Cruisingaltitude2.0.blogspot.com and Alexcavanaugh.blogspot.com to check them out!
- Finally, thank you to all of you who stop by my blog to check out what’s happening here.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone, I hope lots of romantic surprises come your way
*If you want to read uplifting stories about young people, please visit my website:www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.